Smart locks become your eyes and ears
Wouldn’t it be great to know when someone accessed the cable and IT closet? New techs are always coming out who aren’t familiar with the setup, and they often mess up someone else’s stuff. Molly, Anne Arundel Acres’ property manager, has fielded more than a few angry phone calls when something went wrong after a service tech was out. But she now has a solution!
After setting up Notifications in pdqSMART, Molly now knows when someone accessed the Cable TV and IT closet. Because she set up all the individual users, she even knows which person gained access to it. Whenever a service tech opens the door, she gets a text message right to her phone from the system, so she knows who it is. And she can later look at pdqSMARTS’s user log for lots more detail on each event.
Properties run better with pdqSMART
- Turn tenant's smartphones into keys.
- Share access easily with service technicians, and delivery services.
- Manage building operations, onsite or remotely from a smartphone.
- Upgrading is easy, smart locks mount in the same holes as existing locks.
- No big budget, no hard wiring, no IT servers required.
- Smart locks are future-proofed, so they never become obsolete.
- Terrific opportunity for RMR.