- The Smart Remote is an affordable compact battery-operated miniature handheld device that generates data packets to Bluetooth Low energy devices.
- With the remote a user can operate a smart lock.
- The remote eliminates the need for a costly hardwired electric strike and desk mounted buzzer.
- A typical application is the reception area of a medical office where the door to the interior offices is always locked. The receptionist at the counter or behind a window can “buzz” the patient into the inner office with the smart remote when the nurse or doctor is ready to see them.
- The remote’s operation range is approximately 55-60’ in a clear line of sight application.
- Reception areas
- Commercial businesses
- Medical offices
- The device remains in a complete sleep mode until one of four soft buttons are pressed (off to on condition).
- Releasing and pressing any button will initiate transmission and the timer function as mentioned previously.
- The device is designed to work / connect exclusively with other pdqSMART devices using Bluetooth Low Energy protocol.
- Power is provided by a commercially available single cell “coin” type of Lithium Ion battery. 3.0 Volts nominal. The battery is non rechargeable type.
- LED indicators are provided to indicate various connection and power conditions of the smart remote.
- The RADIO contains a 2.4 GHz radio receiver and a 2.4 GHz radio transmitter that is compatible with RF chip manufacturer’s proprietary 1 Mbps and 2 Mbps radio modes in addition to 1 Mbps Bluetooth® low energy mode.
- FCC compliance - The smart remote has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules.
- Cut sheet
- How-To Order Chart
Looking for wireless networked access control products? Click here.