- The SRAC Reader Controller allows you the flexibility to deploy a single door reader and manage it from either your Mobile device or through the pdqSMART Cloud Portal.
- The SRAC can be part of a larger pdqSMART deployment and your answer to those difficult to deal with openings.
- The device can control electric strikes, mag locks, electriﬁed door locks and exit devices.
- It allows you to incorporate the same great BLE and Mifare technology into legacy devices that you can with pdqSMART-XLS locks.
- The additional PIN access codes offer additional authentication or simple short-term access.
- The SRAC supports REX’s and alarm contacts to signal other systems if required.
- System Administrators can add/edit/delete users via the mobile application, as well as at the pdqSMART Portal.
- Assisted Living
- Commercial Buildings
- Houses of Worship
- Student Housing
- Operates on 9-24vdc. Stand-by current is <25mA.
- Supports BLE communications and 13.56 Smart Cards from PDQ (ISO 14443A Compatible)
- Accommodates 3,000 users locally
- Read range is 7 cm for Mifare, RFID and up to 30’ for BLE
- IP66 Rated -40C – 60C (-40F – 140F)
- Narrow stile form factor reader
- PIN Access codes standard
- Available with PIN pad (SRAC) and without PIN pad (SRAC-NP)
- FCC Certification (US), IC (Industrial Canada)
- How-To Order Chart
Looking for wireless networked access control products? Click here.