Heavy Duty Dead Bolt
Lock and unlock with a smartphone
Access has never been so easy since smartphones have become the new keys. Say good-bye to the hassle and cost of replacing lost keys.
No hard wiring, quick and easy installation, plug and play.
Operate locks your way
Life is about choices and locks should be too. With smartphone, RFID, PIN code, smartwatch, smart remote, and key, unlocking is super-easy and convenient.
Scheduling access makes your life easy and convenient
pdqSMART is perfect for scheduling access for regular visitors like the cleaning service, maintenance crew, or service technicians. You’ll never have to be present at the site to let them in again.
Easily track who comes and goes
The app displays all activity including detailed information about who’s coming and going, both on your smartphone and on the web portal.
Safe and secure – peace of mind
Safety and security? We’ve got you covered. pdqSMART commercial grade locks combined with AES 128-bit/Cipher Block Chaining encryptions keeps your business protected from hackers and intruders.
Control access anywhere, anytime, 24/7. Whether you’re in the office or halfway around the world, keep your property or business running smoothly with easy and secure pdqSMART locks.
Your lock keeps getting smarter...it's future-proofed
With over-the-air updates, you’ll never have to worry about locks becoming obsolete. As technology advances, pdqSMART will keep your lock on the leading edge adding new features and capabilities, and it’s all for free.
Push notifications short-cut lock operation and keep you posted on who’s coming and going.
Push notifications let you know the service technicians arrived or who entered the office after hours. Approach the lock and the app pops up, allowing for quick and easy entry.
Perfect for retrofits
It’s quick and easy to upgrade existing mechanical locks to key-free access.
- Assisted Living
- Student Housing
- Houses of Worship
- Manufacturing Companies
- Commercial Businesses
- Access Options - Operate lock by smartphone, RFID, PIN access code, smartwatch, fob, wearable, smart remote, or key
- App - Download app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Scalability for multiple sites, 1000's of devices and users
- Access Levels - 24/7, defined # of events, scheduled access, supports two-factor authentication
- Audit Trail
- Reporting - Event filtering and report exporting is standard
- Notifications – Supports push notifications
- Programming – Managed locally through App on phone or via the cloud portal
- Communication standards – Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2, wireless mesh network
- Remote Operation – Remote operation capable
- Durable – Built on PDQ’s KM heavy duty deadbolt
- Power Source – 4 – AA alkaline batteries
- Retrofits – Quick and easy, utilizes standard 161 door prep
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Cylinders – Available in conventional, IC core, high security, and UL 437
- Keyways – 22 keyways available including other manufacturers
- Back Set – 2-¾” standard, 2-3/4” – 2/3/8” adjustable
- Door Thickness – 1-3/8”-1-3/4” conventional cylinder, 1-¾” SFIC
- Thumbturn - ADA compliant
- Handing – Non-handed
- Door prep – Utilizes standard 161 prep
- Operation – Always locked or can be set to passage mode. Remote unlocking capable with addition of locally installed ethernet bridge
- Cylinders – Available in conventional, SFIC, High Security and UL 437
- Keyways – 22 keyways available including other manufacturers, restricted and high security
- PIN Pad – Capacitive touch, back lit
- Certifications – UL 20 min, other ratings pending. BHMA Grade 2 chassis. ADA levers standard.
- Environment - -31 to 150F (-36 to 66C) weatherized.